Saturday, February 14, 2015

Each Day A New Beginning...


Dear Father,

Each day is a fresh, new beginning, graciously given to me by You for some purpose that only You know. 




Your grace is the only thing that will get me through what's ahead, and what You've planned for me today. 

And the devil always makes his presence very plain and clear. 

Please, I beg You, take hold of me, Father, and give me the grace I need to face every new thing as it comes, knowing You are in control and will never leave me as I face them. 

And if You will...please make me fully aware of Your presence. Or give me the added strength and faith I need to face my day, even without the human awareness of Your being there, knowing that even though I can't FEEL You, I still KNOW You are there...
because You said You would be...and You never lie. 

Please don't allow the devil to have more power over my mind to make his presence known to me than You do...I need to know You're there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home