Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Cry With My Voice...




 
 I wonder if God has to pull us into the darkness, where we can see nothing, in order to draw us closer to Him...

Those horrible, dark , black hole times. The times when we really deal with things that we never would have, had we not gone through them.
The times when we cry in desperation--with our voice--out loud.

When we open up our deepest, innermost issues, and actually hear them, instead of continuing to keep them buried deep...festering within our hearts and spirits.

Sometimes its the only way. We hear from deep inside ourselves. Only then are we able to get at the root of our problems.

Perhaps its just another phase God uses to help us to dig it up...open it up...get it out.

It's often very painful to see ourselves, and our issues...as they really are. 
But that's the only way God can reveal our weaknesses, and show us the path we need to take.
 
I cried unto the Lord with my voice; with my voice unto the Lord did I make my supplication. 
I poured out my complaint before him; I shewed before him my trouble. 
When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then thou knewest my path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home